Tuesday, June 21, 2011

And these are a few of my favorite things...

Yes, I am bored. Extremely bored.
So here are 10 random things that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Enjoy:

1.) Icees. They literally turn a horrible day into the best day ever. (See picture below.)














2.) The beeeeach


















3.) The way Bill Compton says "Sooookehhh" (P.S. 5 days till True Blood season 4!!!! AHHH)



4.) Hedgehogs. I want one. I WILL have one someday.



5.) Mashed potatoes. They're just so delicious and make me happy. Don't question it..



6.) Gangsta hats. Do I really need to explain?

















7.) V-neck shirts. On me. And on boys? Yep..I think it's pretty darn sexy when a guy can pull off a v-neck. I'll use Swifty as an example:

Photo of Matthew Brown
http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftkaratechop?blend=1&ob=4

8.) The smell of rain



9.) NYC. I would LOVE to live there one day.



10.) Fried pickles. AKA The World's Greatest Creation

No comments:

Post a Comment